Campus Recruitment & Corporate Training
Step 1: Identifying the Colleges
- Aspire IT Academy will identify the colleges to conduct the placement drive.
- After the mutual approval, Aspire will set up the campus selection drives.
- Aspire will identify the candidates with educational qualifications of any of the following streams - B.Tech, MCA, and MSc.Computer Science with a good aptitude in software development.
Step 2: Recruitment Process and Approval
- Questionnaire Preparation: Aspire will create a questionnaire based on client needs (Aptitude, Reasoning, Qualitative, Quantitative, Logical, and Communication) and get it approved by the client.
- Cut-off criteria: We will shortlist the student’s database following company requirements (Example: GPA % with no backlogs).
- Communication with shortlisted Candidates and Placement Officers: We will inform the candidates, their college, and placement officers via email or phone and get their confirmation.
- Acknowledged candidate's database: Candidates confirmed to attend the screening drive will share with the company management.
- Examination Platform Identification: The platform has to identify at this stage.
- (Eg: Mettl Platform- Global leaders in online talent assessment).
- Exam date Intimation: The exam date has to be finalized and will inform the candidates, their colleges, and placement officers via email or phone.
- Examination: Examinations will conduct as per the prior informed date. Students will be attending online evaluations in a highly secured approach.
- Camera recording
- Students should not be allowed to switch their browser tabs.
- Questions and options will shuffle for each candidate.
- Malpractice candidates would disqualify automatically.
- Screening criteria: We will screen the candidate’s database following the company screening criteria and publish those candidates’ details to the company management.
- Face to Face Interview: The Company will conduct the interview process and then provide an offer letter to the selected candidates.
- Sharing the candidates list: The Company will provide the final new joiners list to Aspire for initiating the corporate training.
- Technology-wise batch scheduling: Aspire management will connect with the company technical leaders to understand the technologies to train and batches to create.
- Batch Commencement: Aspire team will declare the start date and share it with the candidates and organization.
- Duration of the Learnership
- The Program will be for three months. To become a technical specialist: there will be two months of training on a specific technology and a one-month internship program on hands-on projects.
- Classes will conduct following the training plan and timetable.
- All classes will be Recorded and Monitored.
- The candidate's attendance and assignments status will share with the management weekly.
A pool of professional trainers and instructors with decades of industrial experience will handle the sessions.
Step 3: Evaluation
Every training package we design includes an evaluation component. Not only do we evaluate your employees learning through testing and one-to-one assessment, we ask you and your staff to discuss with us: Did the training meet your expectations? Did it solve a specific problem or problem? What could we do better next time?
Step 4: Handover
The successfully trained candidate will be awarded a certification and then handed over to the company.